Mobile and web app development, Computer, Internet and Software Security
- Learn to how speak French before 31st December,2012
- Own a house by age 30
- Sponsor at least 5 children in their education
- Travel to 5 countries before age 30
- Visit Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Support the building of at least 3 church buildings financially.
- Own and drive a car in college
- Own at least 5 companies
- JQUERY,Facebook applications,MySQL)
- Desktop development (Visual Basic .net, C++, Java)
- Mobile development (Java ME, Android )
- OS (Linux, Windows)
Watching movies and traveling
- UI/UX Enthusiast, Designer and Researcher, Website and Mobile Development Services, University Information Technology Services, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- Graphic UI/UX Designer, Creative DEPWAPPS, Ghana
- Brand and UI/UX Design, mFriday. mFriday is a community of enthusiastic people who love to learn and develop mobile applications. mFriday is a scheduled weekly meeting for interested students to learn and share ideas about the development and marketing of relevant and worthwhile mobile apps that will help solve problems of the Ghanaian society; at the same time churning the participants into big time entrepreneurs. App4Africa Winner -Farmerline is one of the brainchild of mFriday.
- Nominee; Best Graphic Design Student, among four others, 2010.
- Website Committee Head, NUPS-G KNUST branch; Aug. 2009 – Apr. 2010.
- President; National Union of Presbyterian Students – Ghana (NUPS-G), High School; 2004 –2005.
- Vice President, Scripture Union, High School; 2004 –2005.
- Award; Outstanding Art Student, 2003.
- Certificate; Best Performing Student in Graphic Design and General Knowledge in Art; 2003.
- Responsible for the graphical content for the websites of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
- Team – Development and maintenance of Takoradi Polytechnic Online Admissions System, Websites, Student Information Management systems which include the Examinations records, Transcript generation, Semester course registration, Students Fees Collections software, etc.
- Team – Development and maintenance of Cape Coast Polytechnic Online Admissions System, Websites, Student Information Management systems which include the Examinations records, Transcript generation, Semester course registration, Students Fees Collections software, etc.
- Together with a colleague, we planned, designed and implemented web systems for the KNUST and other private corporations.
- Instructor for Graphic Design in the KNUST ICT training programmes.
Nana Ofosuhene Adane
Career: To become one of the best software engineers in the world and to own one of the most innovative software development firms in the world.
Financial:To become a billionaire(at least in cedis) by the time I’m thirty.
Education:To go and study Computer Science or software engineering in Japan, Singapore or South Korea.
Attitude:To be able to manage my time more effectively in order to improve productivity.
Pleasure:To learn to play the both the guitar and the violin and finally learn how to swim.
Public Service: To teach little kids in public schools math and programming in the most easy to understand way. Also to use whatever money I can raise to help others make their dreams come true.
1. Led project team to build collaborative editor in written in Java.
2. Currently working on projects like MiGuide and GoInvest.
Provides senior leadership for the strategic use of information technology resources in support of the mission and goals of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
Co-founded mFriday; a mobile web lab of developers and Enthusiasts at the University campus to develop simple SMS and Mobile Apps to solve socio-economic problems in the Ghanaian communities and beyond. Farmerline: 2011 Apps4Africa Winner is one of the brainchild of mFriday and mNotify: SMS notification app which was demoed at ICTD 2012 Atlanta Conference.
Also co-founded KAN CMS, an Open Source Content Management System (CMS), mainly to facilitate the management of website content for Higher Educational Institutions.
ICT & Quality Management, Project Management, Security Management & Technology, Financial Management of ICT, E-Business Innovation (E-Commerce), Entrepreneurship, Internet Technology, Business Process Management (BPM), Business & ICT Strategy, Knowledge Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Intelligence (Data warehouse & Mining, Competitive analysis,